Wax Melt Safety
How to use your wax melts - Before use, remove all packaging and place the desired amount of wax in your burner. Light your tealight and allow the wax to gradually melt. When you extinguish the tealight, your wax melt with re-harden. Wax melts, unlike candles, do not evaporate. You can re-melt the wax melt until the fragrance has dispersed.
- Keep away from children and pets.
- Never leave unattended.
- Only use unscented tea lights
- Only use tealights with a maximum burn time of 4 hours.
- Never use more than one tealight at a time or the 8 hour tealights.
- Ensure that the surface under the wax melt burner is heatproof.
- Do not overfill.
- Wax will remain hot until it has fully re-hardened.
- Do not try move the wax melt burner until it has cooled completely and the wax has re-hardened.
- Do not add water or fragrance oils to the bowl under any circumstances.
- When changing your wax melts, allow it to melt, extinguish the tealight leave to cool slightly and then carefully use cottonwool to absorb the wax. Ensure all the wax is removed before you place a new scent in your burner. DO NOT pour wax down your sink, it will harden and cause a blockage.
- Store out of direct sunlight, in a cool dry place.
- Wax melts are not edible.
All our wax melts have their own CLP Information attached to each product.
Read the label before use. May cause an allergic reaction. IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of soap and water. If skin irritation or rash occurs: get medical attention/advice. Keep away from children and pets. Toxic to aquatic life with long-lasting effects. Avoid release into the environment. Dispose of contents/containers in accordance with local regulations.